Sunday, October 19, 2008

EEWW BUGS!!!

So today we went to Target...
It wasnt what Sky said but what she did
that had everyone around laughing and saying how cute she was...
So as you should all know by now..
I hate bugs!!!
Well she sees one crawling along the edge of the register
on the floor...
so like me..
she takes off her flip flop
gets down on the ground and starts hitting it...
I was laughing so hard..
and then she says "Its dead, I killed it mom now can we go home"...
lol...
Thanks Sweetie for killing the bug for mommy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a chip off the ol' Grandpa Kevin block. He too is the bug killer in our family as I hate bugs - big or small. She's almost as ornery as grandpa too! hehehe - Grandma H

Shanda Mattsson said...

Oh so cute...taking care of her mommy! : )

Hope my baby is a bug killer too!haha

The Ropers said...

ewww she is just like her Aunt Caria! looks identical to her too! hehe... She is such a happy little girl!! LOL...

Love Aunt C.